Ok, so this one is a biggie, one keen-eyed Reddit user has spotted that the alleged full achievements list for Starfield has been leaked! Again we will warn you before the spoilery information is shown.
With the preload for the game starting today, it is no wonder the leaks are coming out from everywhere. This one allegedly contains all the details for each achievement you can earn in the base game.
Be warned, some of these alleged achievements contain information that could give away crucial plot points, you have been warned.
This post may contain spoilers for Starfield, so read no further if you want to go in with fresh eyes.
- A Legacy Forged – Complete “A Legacy Forged”
- All That Money Can Buy – Complete “All That Money Can Buy”
- Entangled – Complete “Entangled”
- Executive Level – Complete “Executive Level”
- Further Into the Unknown – Complete “Further Into the Unknown”
- Guilty Parties – Complete “Guilty Parties”
- High Price to Pay – Complete “High Price to Pay”
- In Their Footsteps – Complete “In Their Footsteps”
- Into the Unknown – Complete “Into the Unknown”
- Legacy’s End – Complete “Legacy’s End”
- One Giant Leap – Complete “One Giant Leap”
- Surgical Strike – Complete “Surgical Strike”
- The Best There Is – Complete “The Best There Is”
- The Devils You Now – Complete “The Devils You Know”
- The Hammer Falls – Complete “The Hammer Falls”
- Unearthed – Complete “Unearthed”
- Dust Off – Reach Level 5
- Traveler – Reach Level 10
- Elite – Reach Level 25
- Space Opera – Reach Level 50
- Reach for the Stars – Reach Level 100
- Back to the Grind – Join Ryujin Industries
- Deputized – Join the Freestar Rangers
- One Small Step – Join Constellation
- Rook Meets King – Join the Crimson Fleet
- Supra et Ultra – Join the UC Vanguard
- For All, Into the Starfield – Enter Space for the First Time
- Home Sweet Home – Build an Outpost
- Shipping Magnate – Connect 5 Outposts with Cargo Links
- I Use Them For Smuggling – Successfully Smuggle Contraband
- Chief Engineer – Modify a Ship
- Fleet Commander – Collect 10 Ships
- Another Bug Hunt – Eliminate 300 Creatures
- Boots on the Ground – Land on 100 Planets
- The Stars My Destination – Visit all Star Systems
- Stellar Cartography – Visit 20 Star Systems
- Cyber Jockey – Bypass 50 Digital Locks
- Dark Matter – Eliminate 300 Human Enemies
- Fixer – Complete 30 Activities
- Privateer – Complete 30 Terminal or Misc. Missions
- INdustrialist – Produce 500 Total Resources from Outposts
- Jacked In – Access 50 Computers
- Life Begate Life – Gather 500 Organic Resources
- Replicator – Craft 100 Items
- Rock Collection – Gather 500 Inorganic Resources
- Soldier of Fortune – Mod 50 Weapons
- Thirst for Knowledge – Read 20 Skill Magazines
- War of Angels – Collect 20 Quantum Essence
- The Family You Choose – Recruit 10 Separate Companions
- Starcrossed – Reach Maximum Relationship Level with a Companion
So there it is folks, the alleged complete list of achievements for the vanilla version of Starfield. No doubt the Shattered Space DLC will add even more to this list when it releases. This list shows level cap may be locked to 100, and that there are some nice achievements based around shipbuilding. All around, they look plain fun, if they are legit.
We don't think any of these look too unreasonable, so if the leak is real, it could be quite easy to collect the full set. Most appear to be obtained through progression in the main story, but time will tell if any become notoriously hard to unlock. Maxing out your relationship level could mean you will need to be great at romance, but we have you covered for that.
For all things Starfield, stick with us at Starfield Portal.
For more articles like this, take a look at our News page.