Bethesda announced that a new DLC pack is coming to Fallout 76, a sequel to the Atlantic City expansion - Boardwalk Paradise.
At that time, the studio behind the successful Starfield open-world RPG said the DLC would come out just before Spring 2024. Gamers know how fast time flies; now, we’re seeing the DLC come out early to Bethesda’s Public Test Servers.
PTS, as these networks are called, allow players to experience a bare version of the new DLC. Whatever progress they accumulate in the test servers is not carried over to the full game, and any perks enjoyed from the Atomic Ship are also unavailable.
The goal of putting the game onto PTS is to gather feedback before the full release on March 26. Players can hop on to the Fallout 76 Discord or the user-moderated Fallout 76 subreddit to leave feedback or report early bugs in the expansion pack.
Bethesda’s Fallout 76 team also warns of the following bugs that the team had already spotted before the game was released for public testing:
- Abbie and Antonio making an ill-timed appearance at the Flooded City chem lab
- Abbie and Antonio pausing for a few moments during the Sins of the Father dialogue when conversations are skipped
- The Sins of the Father quest breaking when you log off while pursuing the “Return to the Rose Room” quest
- The Sins of the Faster quest not resuming when you leave a conversation with Abbie during the “Confront Antonio” objective
- The absence of quest markers between the Appalachia and Atlantic City
- Buttercup being non-functioning
The Fallout 76 team is also preparing for the major expansion event later this year that will bring the game's story to the Shenandoah National Park.
- READ MORE - Fallout Live Action Series Drops on April 12
For more articles like this, take a look at our Fallout page.