While the unrefined masses scarfed down Chunks by the shipload, you catered to those with a more... discerning palate. In your kitchen, countless alien species became true culinary masterpieces.
11 Aug 2023
21:01 pm GMT
Best Weapons For Chef Background In Starfield
The best weapons for a Chef background in Starfield will depend on your playstyle, but here are a few of the best options:
- Stun Baton: This weapon is non-lethal, making it a good choice for a Chef character who wants to avoid killing enemies.
- Pistol: This is a classic weapon that is always a good choice for any character.
Best Builds For Chef Background In Starfield
- The Foodie: This build is focused on using cooking skills to create unique and exotic dishes that can be used to impress and influence others.
- The Survivor: This build is focused on using cooking skills to create meals that can help you survive in the harsh galaxy.
Best Traits for Chef Background In Starfield
- Lucky: This trait gives you a bonus to critical hit chance. This can be helpful for a Chef, as it will allow you to create more powerful meals.
- Persuasion: This trait gives you a bonus to your Persuasion skill checks. This can be helpful for a Chef, as it will allow you to use your food to influence others.
Best Armor For Chef Background In Starfield
- Scavenger Armor: This armor is lightweight and mobile, making it perfect for a Chef character who wants to be able to move around easily and cook meals.
- Mediator Armor: This armor is very durable and provides excellent protection.
Did we miss something? Let us know!
Noticed a mistake on an entry or that we're missing database items?
Let us know here!