Diplomats are skilled in persuasion and negotiation, making them well-suited for interacting with other factions and individuals.
The wars are over. Peace now reigns over the Settled Systems. But only because there are those quietly fighting to keep it. Because of you, agreements were signed, words were heeded... lives were spared.
11 Aug 2023
21:06 pm GMT
Best Weapons For Diplomat Background In Starfield
The best weapons for a Diplomat background in Starfield will depend on your playstyle, but here are a few of the best options:
- The Pistol: This weapon is a good all-around choice for Diplomats. It is lightweight and easy to conceal, making it perfect for self-defense.
- The Shotgun: This weapon is a good choice for Diplomats who want to be able to take down enemies quickly in close-quarters combat.
- The Sniper Rifle: This weapon is a good choice for Explorers who want to be able to take down enemies from a distance.
Best Builds For Diplomat Background In Starfield
- The Mediator: This build is focused on bringing people together and building relationships.
- The Peacemaker: This build is focused on resolving conflicts peacefully. You will use your skills in Persuasion, Intimidation, and Negotiation to talk your way out of trouble.
- The Infiltrator: This build is focused on gathering information and completing covert operations.
Best Traits for Diplomat Background In Starfield
- Persuasive: This trait gives you a bonus to Persuasion checks, which will help you convince others to do what you want
- Charming: This trait gives you a bonus to Charisma checks, which will help you make a good impression on others.
- Lucky: This trait gives you a bonus to critical hit chance, which will help you take down enemies quickly.
Best Armor For Diplomat Background In Starfield
- The Diplomat Armor: This set of light armor is perfect for Diplomats who want to look their best while still being protected.
- The Smuggler Armor: This set of medium armor is perfect for Diplomats who want to be able to withstand a moderate amount of damage while still being able to move quickly.
Did we miss something? Let us know!
Noticed a mistake on an entry or that we're missing database items?
Let us know here!