The Bouncer is a background that specialises in unarmed combat and intimidation. Bouncers are skilled in hand-to-hand combat, and they are also adept at using their size and strength to intimidate others. They are often employed as security guards or bodyguards, and they are also known for their ability to settle disputes without resorting to violence.
11 Aug 2023
19:51 pm GMT
Best Weapons For Bouncer Background In Starfield
The best weapons for a Bouncer background in Starfield will depend on your playstyle, but here are a few of the best options:
- Knife: This is a classic melee weapon that is always a good choice
- Hammer: This weapon is powerful and can deal a lot of damage to enemies. It is also good for dealing with heavily armored enemies.
Best Builds For Bouncer Background In Starfield
- The Brawler: This build is focused on using melee weapons to take down enemies.
- The Enforcer: This build is focused on using intimidation and deception to take down enemies.
Best Traits for Bouncer Background In Starfield
- Bruiser: This trait gives you a bonus to your Melee, Brawling, and Unarmed skill checks. This can be helpful for a Bouncer, as it will allow you to deal more damage with your fists and weapons.
- Hardened: This trait gives you a bonus to your Armor skill checks. This can be helpful for a Bouncer, as it will allow you to take more damage
- Tough: This trait gives you a bonus to your Endurance skill checks. This can be helpful for a Bouncer, as it will allow you to take more damage and recover from injuries more quickly.
Best Armor For Bouncer Background In Starfield
- Combat Armor: This armor is a good balance between protection and mobility
- Heavy Armor: This armor provides the most protection, making it perfect for a Bouncer who expects to take a lot of damage.
Did we miss something? Let us know!
Noticed a mistake on an entry or that we're missing database items?
Let us know here!