It’s finally February 2, when renowned modders of Bethesda games like Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, and Starfield get together to share exclusive information with their followers through the Community Creations Con.
This year, the C3 event will be a series of live-streamed presentations through the modders’ respective Twitch channels. The first stream for Day 1 is due to begin at 8 AM Eastern Standard Time.
- Take the guesswork out and know exactly who to look out for at any given hour using the schedule of presentations below:
- 8:00 AM EST - Titled “Modding Tool,” this stream presents tips and tricks for advanced modding through interviews with modder ElminsterAU. The interview will discuss popular modding tools and the mechanics of Bethesda games.
- 10:00 AM EST - Joel Burgess and Daryl Brigner get together to discuss level design, what they’ve learned in their careers so far, and their planning and modding processes.
- 11:00 AM EST - Join Tim Baldridge as he discusses the Nexus Mods app.
- 12:15 PM EST - Switch to the Rebel Zize Twitch and listen to Team Skyblivion talk about their remake of The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion.
- 2:15 PM EST - After a short break, join the Fallout London Team as they talk about their most ambitious project yet - a DLC-sized mod for Fallout 4 that brings the story to outside of the United States to London.
- 4:15 PM EST - Far Gassier takes the reins and discusses the progress and future of their Fallout: Van Buren remake project.
- 5:15 PM EST - Catch Bethesda Game Studios Verified Creator Elianora as she showcases her latest projects and gives valuable insight on the modding world with the hopes of getting you started.
- 7:15 PM EST - Learn more about starting your modding journey with Webb Productions, who will also share insights on his Deathclaw mod and the process he used to proceed with his project.
- 7:45 PM EST - Neeher, who is also involved with Fallout London, gives you a glimpse into how he does 3D character and gameplay animation.
- 8:45 PM EST - Learn more about Fallout: Appalachia, an upcoming mod that brings Fallout 4’s Sole Survivor into Appalachia nearly 200 years after Fallout 76.
- 9:15 PM EST - Blake Roper shows us his past Vault 16 project and his current remake of his very first modding woke.
- 9:45 PM EST - Wrap up Day 1 with a discussion by Kate Aces of the Independent Fallout Wiki.
For more details on the schedules for Day 1 and Day 2, check out the image below.
The modding community for Starfield is one of the most bustling ever, with the game’s page on Nexus Mods having more than 6,000 entries. Both modders and fans are still waiting for the official Creation Kit from Bethesda, which is scheduled to be released anytime this year.
For more articles like this, take a look at our News page.