The Ballistic Weapon Systems is a Novice Tech Skill that improves your ability to use ballistic weapons. With this skill, you will be able to use ballistic weapons to take down even the toughest enemies
Last Updated 06 Aug 2023 at 10:49 am GMT
What does Ballistic Weapon Systems do?
Increases the efficiency of your ship's ballistic weaponry.
What are the ranks for Ballistic Weapon Systems?
There are a total of 4 ranks for this skill.
- Ballistic ship weapons have 10% increased damage and cost 20% less to use in Targeting Mode.
- Ballistic ship weapons have 20% increased damage and recharge 15% faster.
- Ballistic ship weapons have 30% increased damage and recharge 30% faster.
- Ballistic ship weapons do 50% more damage to individual systems.
Are there challenges to complete for this skill?
- Deal X damage to enemy ships with ballistic weapons.
What build does Ballistic Weapon Systems work best with?
- Ranged build: A ranged build focuses on fighting with weapons that can be used from a distance. This includes ballistic weapons, as well as other weapons such as guns, bows, and crossbows. A ranged build is a good choice for players who want to stay out of harm's way and deal damage from a safe distance.
- Sniper build: A sniper build is a specific type of ranged build that focuses on long-range combat. They are often skilled in using ranged weapons and in stealth, and they are dedicated to taking down enemies from a distance
Did we miss something? Let us know!
Noticed a mistake on an entry or that we're missing database items? Let us know here! Provide Feedback